Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Pop - Up Library trip!

On the 8th of august 2017 at around 10 o'clock Room 12 (My classroom) went outside to the gates to enter the bus. My dad came! But he was late, like always. (Sorry dad) I remember my bestie Analises mum came! Also my bffls step dad came! A man called Joe Harawira sang us a waiata about numbers then told us 2 stories, The 2nd was my favourite. the 1st one was called ``Rata and the tree" and the 2nd was called ``Maui and the fire." The reason I do not like the the first one as much is because i heard it already so it wasn't as interesting. I really loved the whole trip though!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to know you enjoyed it Harlynn! And yes my mum came and I enjoyed her company (Well you didn't ask me if she came but oh well) And where did you here the first story from? I'm curious!

    -Analise

    ReplyDelete